Louisville vs Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Louisville vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Louisville Cardinals (24-6, 15-4 ACC) vs. No. 22 Virginia Cavaliers (22-7, 14-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Louisville vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (+100) | UVA: (-120)
Spread: LOU: +1 (-110) | UVA: -1 (-110)
Total: 115 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 44% | UVA: 56%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1900) | UVA: (+5500)
Louisville vs Virginia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Louisville vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Virginia, 80-73 in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Virginia is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- Virginia is 14-4 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Louisville's last 11 games.
- Virginia is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Louisville defeated Virginia Tech, 68-52, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
- Virginia defeated Miami, 46-44, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.