Louisville vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Louisville Cardinals (12-3, 3-1 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-5, 1-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion – South Bend, IN
Louisville vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-170) | ND: (+145)
Spread: LOU: -3.5 (-110) | ND: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (75%) | ND: (25%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1100) | ND: (+21000)
Louisville vs Notre Dame Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 39.3%
Louisville vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Notre Dame, 75-53, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 3, 2019.
- Louisville is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Louisville is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has stayed under in four of Notre Dame's last five games.
- Louisville defeated Miami, 74-58, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020.
- Notre Dame lost to NC State, 73-68, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.