Louisville vs NC State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Louisville vs NC State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Louisville Cardinals (4-3, 2-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack (5-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carter-Finley Stadium – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs NC State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOUIS: (+220) | NCSU: (-280)
Spread: LOUIS: +6.5 (+100) | NCSU: -6.5 (-122)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Louisville vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisville: (43.0%) | NC State: (57.0%)
Louisville vs NC State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 7-3 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- Louisville defeated NC State, 34-20, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Louisville is 1-7 straight up in its last eight away games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Louisville's last seven games.
- NC State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of NC State's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.