Louisville vs Duke Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Louisville Cardinals and Duke Blue Devils.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Louisville vs Duke Point Spread
The Cardinals are 20.5-point road favorites against the Blue Devils. Louisville is -110 to cover the spread, while Duke is -110 to cover as the 20.5-point underdog.
Louisville vs Duke Over/Under
The over/under for the Louisville vs Duke Week 12 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Louisville vs Duke Moneyline
The Cardinals vs Blue Devils moneyline has Louisville as a -1600 favorite, while Duke is the +820 underdog at home.
Louisville vs Duke Betting Trends
- Louisville is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Louisville defeated Duke, 24-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 14, 2016.
- The total has hit the under in four of Louisville's last five games against ACC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Duke's last six games this season.
- Louisville is 1-8 straight up in its last nine road games.
- Duke is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
Louisville vs Duke Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisville wins (98.6%)
Louisville vs Duke Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-1600) | DUKE: (+820)
Spread: LOU: -20.5 (-110) | DUKE: +20.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.