Louisville vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Louisville Cardinals (21-4, 12-2 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (12-12, 6-8 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-220) I CLEM: (+175)
Spread: LOU: -5 (-110) I CLEM: +5 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 94% I CLEM: 6%
Odds to Win 2020 National Championship: LOU: (+1500) I CLEM: (+15000)
Louisville vs Clemson Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Louisville vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Clemson, 80-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Louisville is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- Louisville is 7-2 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- The total has hit the over in six of Louisville's last nine games.
- Clemson is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Louisville lost to Georgia Tech, 64-58, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
- Clemson defeated Pittsburgh, 72-52, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.