Louisville vs Florida State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Louisville Cardinals and Florida State Seminoles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Louisville vs Florida State Point Spread
The Crdinals are 1.5-point road favorites against the Seminoles. Louisville is -115 to cover the spread, while Florida State is -105 to cover as the 7.5 -point underdog.
Louisville vs Florida State Over/Under
The over/under for the Louisville vs Florida State Week 4 college football matchup is set at 61.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Louisville vs Florida State Moneyline
The Cardinals vs Seminoles moneyline has Louisville as a -128 favorite, while Florida State is the +104 underdog at home.
Louisville vs Florida State Betting Trends
- Florida State is 16-5 straight up in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
- Louisville defeated Florida State, 48-16, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Louisville is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Florida State.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Louisville's last 19 games.
- Florida State is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit over in six of Florida State's last seven games against Louisville.
Louisville vs Florida State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOUIS: (-128) | FSU: (+104)
Spread: LOUIS: -1.5 (-115) | FSU: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOUIS: (N/A) | FSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.