Louisville vs Boston College Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Louisville vs Boston College Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Louisville Cardinals (17-3, 8-1 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (10-10, 4-5 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio Conte Forum – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-800) I BC: (+550)
Spread: LOU: -11.5 (-115) I BC: +11.5 (-105)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 68% I BC: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1200) I BC: (N/A)
Louisville vs Boston College Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 16.6%
Louisville vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boston College defeated Louisville, 66-59, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 27, 2019.
- Louisville is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Louisville is 7-4 in its 11 all-time head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Louisville is 2-4 against the spread in its last six games against Boston College.
- Boston College is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Louisville defeated Clemson, 80-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Boston College defeated Virginia Tech, 61-56, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.