Louisiana vs Troy Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Louisiana vs Troy Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (8-1, 6-0 Sun Belt) vs. Troy Trojans (5-4, 3-2 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium — Troy, AL
Louisiana vs Troy Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UL: (-280) | TROY: (+220)
Spread: UL: -6.5 (-115) | TROY: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Louisiana vs Troy Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisiana wins (65.0%)
Louisiana vs Troy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Troy is 8-6 all-time in 14 head-to-head matchups against Troy.
- Louisiana defeated Troy, 53-3, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Louisiana is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Louisiana's last six games.
- Troy is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Troy is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.