Louisiana Tech vs Texas Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1 Game
Louisiana Tech vs Texas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Texas Longhorns (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Royal Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Louisiana Tech vs Texas Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LT: (+825) | UT: (-1350)
Spread: LT: +20.5 (-110) | LSU: -20.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LT: 52% | UT: 48%
Louisiana Tech vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech and Texas have never faced one another.
- Louisiana Tech is 4-18 in its 22 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big 12 opponents.
- Texas is 89-21-1 in its 111 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- Louisiana Tech finished the 2018 season with a 8-5 record.
- Texas finished the 2018 season with a 10-4 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.