Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and UTEP Miners.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Louisiana Tech vs UTEP Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 6.5-point road favorites against the Miners. Louisiana Tech is -120 to cover the spread, while UTEP is -102 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Louisiana Tech vs UTEP Over/Under
The over/under for the Louisiana Tech vs UTEP college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Louisiana Tech vs UTEP Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Miners moneyline has Louisiana Tech as a -280 favorite, while UTEP is the +220 underdog at home.
Louisiana Tech vs UTEP Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech is 12-1 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- Louisiana Tech defeated UTEP, 21-17, in their last meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in four of Louisiana Tech's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of UTEP's last 10 games against Louisiana Tech.
- Louisiana Tech is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against C-USA opponents.
- UTEP is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
Louisiana Tech vs UTEP Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LT: (-280) | UTEP: (+220)
Spread: LT: -6.5 (-120) | UTEP: +6.5 (-102)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LT: (N/A) | UTEP: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.