Louisiana Tech vs UAB Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Larry Rupp
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-6, 1-3 C-USA) vs. UAB Blazers (5-3, 3-1 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Protective Stadium – Birmingham, AL
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LTECH: (+440) | UAB: (-650)
Spread: LTECH: +13.5 (-110) | UAB: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisiana Tech: (7.9%) | UAB: (92.1%)
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech is 6-3 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against UAB.
- Louisiana Tech defeated UAB, 37-34, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Louisiana Tech is 0-5 straight up in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Louisiana Tech's last 12 games.
- UAB is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UAB's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.