Lorenzo Sonego vs Stefanos Tsitsipas Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Western & Southern Open Men's Match
Sonego vs Tsitsipas Schedule & Match Info
2021 Western & Southern Open Men's Round 3 Match
Lorenzo Sonego vs. No. 2 Stefanos Tsitsipas
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
Start Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center — Mason, OH
Sonego vs Tsitsipas Odds & Set Betting
All Sonego-Tsitsipas betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Sonego: (+480) | Tsitsipas: (-690)
To Win 1st Set: Sonego: (+270) | Tsitsipas: (-370)
Set Betting: Sonego: 2-0 (+900) | 2-1 (+800)
Set Betting: Tsitsipas: 2-0 (-185) | 2-1 (+280)
Sonego vs Tsitsipas Prediction & Pick
All Western & Southern Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Tsitsipas in two sets.
Sonego vs Tsitsipas Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Stefanos Tsitsipas is 1-0 in his only head-to-head matchup against Lorenzo Sonego.
- Tsitsipas defeated Sonego in two sets at the Miami Open on Mar. 30, 2021.
- Sonego defeated Tommy Paul in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
- Tsitsipas defeated Sebastian Korda in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!