College basketball's Thursday slate includes the Long Beach State Beach facing the UCSD Tritons.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Long Beach State vs UCSD Point Spread
UCSD is listed as an underdog by 8.5 points (-114 odds), and Long Beach State, the favorite, is -106 to cover.
Long Beach State vs UCSD Over/Under
A combined point total of 145.5 has been set for Long Beach State-UCSD on February 24, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Long Beach State vs UCSD Moneyline
Long Beach State is the favorite, -400 on the moneyline, while UCSD is a +310 underdog.
Long Beach State vs UCSD Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Long Beach State win (82.6%)
Long Beach State vs UCSD Betting Trends
- Long Beach State has covered the spread 15 times in 25 games.
- As a 8.5-point favorite or greater, the Beach have one win ATS (1-3) this season.
- Long Beach State has played 25 games this year, and 13 of them have hit the over.
- UCSD has 11 wins in 25 games against the spread this season.
- As a 8.5-point underdog or more, the Tritons have two wins ATS (2-2).
- There have been 11 UCSD games (out of 25) that went over the total this season.
Long Beach State vs UCSD Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Long Beach State: (-400) | UCSD: (+310)
- Spread: Long Beach State: -8.5 (-106) | UCSD: +8.5 (-114)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!