Liverpool vs Shrewsbury Match Info
2021-22 FA Cup Round 3 Match
Liverpool vs. Shrewsbury
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: Anfield — Liverpool, England
Liverpool vs Shrewsbury Spread & Odds
All FA Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (-550) | SHR: (+850) | DRAW: (+550)
Spread: LIV: N/A (N/A) | SHR: N/A (N/A)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-130)
Team to Score the First Goal: LIV: (-410) | SHR: (+310) I NO GOALS: (+2700)
Liverpool vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Pick
FanDuel Sportsbook is listing Liverpool as having -550 moneyline odds to defeat Shrewsbury, which is an implied win probability of 84.6%.
Liverpool vs Shrewsbury Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool has won the FA Cup seven times in 14 previous appearances.
- This is Shrewsbury's first-ever appearance in the FA Cup.
- Liverpool is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Shrewsbury is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Liverpool is 1-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last two matches against Shrewsbury.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.