Liverpool vs Newcastle United Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, TV Channel and Start Time for EPL
Liverpool vs Newcastle United Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 5
Liverpool FC (4-0-0, 12 points) vs. Newcastle United (1-1-2, 4 points)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Anfield – Liverpool, England
Watch: NBC Sports Network
Liverpool vs Newcastle United Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LFC: (-800) | NEW: (+1800) | DRAW: (+700)
Spread: LFC: -2 (+120) | NEW: +2 (+175)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-260) | Under: (+210)
Team to Score the First Goal: LFC: (-650) | NEW: (+470) I NO GOALS: (+2900)
Liverpool vs Newcastle United Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool sits in first place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 4-0-0 record and a plus-9 goal differential.
- Newcastle United sits in 14th place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 1-1-2 record and a minus-2 goal differential.
- Liverpool is 5-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Newcastle United.
- Liverpool is 3-0-1 (W-D-L) against the spread (ATS) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Newcastle United is 4-2-4 (W-D-L) in its last 10 Premier League matches.
Liverpool vs Newcastle United Prop Bet
All Liverpool-Newcastle betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goalscorer: Virgil van Dijk (+260) – The big man in the middle already has one goal on the early season, connecting on a Mo Salah assisted header in the 2019-20 opener against Norwich. Van Dijk also scored the last time Liverpool played Newcastle back in April, and should have some chances at home in Liverpool's return from international break. The Reds lead the league in corner kicks with 20 through four weeks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.