Liverpool vs Everton Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Soccer – EPL Matchweek 30
Liverpool FC (27-1-1, 82 points) vs. Everton (10-7-12, 37 points)
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2020
Start Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Goodison Park – Liverpool, England, UK
TV Coverage: NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) [United States]
Liverpool vs Everton Betting Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (-180) | EVE: (+500) | DRAW: (+320)
Spread: LIV: -1 (+165) | EVE: +1 (+140)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-138) | Under: (+114)
Team to Score the First Goal: LIV: (-230) | EVE: (+195) I NO GOALS: (+1300)
EPL Table (Premier League Table)
Liverpool vs Everton Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool sits in first place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 27-1-1 (W-D-L) record and 82 points.
- Everton sits in 12th place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with an 10-7-12 (W-D-L) record and 37 points.
- Liverpool defeated Everton, 1-0, in the most recent head-to-head match between these two clubs in the English FA Cup on Jan. 5, 2020.
- Liverpool is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Everton.
- Liverpool is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Everton is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Liverpool defeated AFC Bournemouth, 2-1, in its most recent Premier League match on Saturday, March 7.
- Everton lost to Chelsea, 4-0, in its most recent Premier League match on Sunday, March 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.