Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Soccer – EPL Matchweek 30
Liverpool (27-2-1, 83 points) vs. Crystal Palace (11-9-10, 42 points)
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Start Time: 3:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Anfield — Liverpool, England
TV Coverage: NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) [United States]
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (-320) | CRY: (+900) | DRAW: (+420)
Spread: LIV: -1 (+100) | CRY: +1 (+240)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+106)
Team to Score the First Goal: LIV: (-350) | CRY: (+310) I NO GOALS: (+1400)
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool sits in first place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 27-2-1 (W-D-L) record and 83 points.
- Crystal Palace sits in ninth place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 11-9-10 record and 42 points.
- Liverpool defeated Crystal Palace, 2-1, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Liverpool is 5-0-0 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Crystal Palace.
- Liverpool is 3-1-1 in its last five Premier League matchups.
- Crystal Palace is 4-0-1 in its last five Premier League matchups.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.