Little Rock vs UL Monroe Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Little Rock vs UL Monroe Basketball Game Info
Arkansas Little Rock Trojans (10-11, 6-8 Sun Belt) vs. UL Monroe Warhawks (5-16, 3-11 Sun Belt)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Fant-Ewing Coliseum — Monroe, LA
Little Rock vs UL Monroe Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UALR: (-168) | ULM: (+142)
Spread: UALR: -3.5 (-110) | ULM: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UALR: (73%) | ULM: (27%)
Little Rock vs UL Monroe Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Little Rock: 69.6%
UL Monroe: 30.4%
Little Rock vs UL Monroe Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Little Rock defeated UL Monroe, 65-49, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Little Rock is 22-16 all-time in 38 head-to-head games against UL Monroe.
- Little Rock is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against UL Monroe.
- Little Rock is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Little Rock's last 10 games.
- UL Monroe is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UL Monroe's last six games.
- Little Rock lost to Arkansas State, 67-65, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- UL Monroe lost to Louisiana Lafayette, 88-72, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.