Lions vs Vikings Week 5 Game Info
NFL Regular Season — Week 5 Game
Detroit Lions (0-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (1-3, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium — Minneapolis, MN
Lions vs Vikings Odds & Spread
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+370) | MIN: (-480)
Spread: DET: +10 (-106) | MIN: -10 (-114)
Total: 49.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: DET: (+100000) | MIN: (+5500)
Lions vs Vikings Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions and picks are from numberFire's projection model and will be updated when available.
Prediction: Vikings to Win
Lions vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Detroit, 37-35, in their last meeting on Jan. 3, 2021.
- Detroit is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Minnesota is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Detroit's last eight road games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in each of Minnesota's two home games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.