Lions vs Packers Game Info
Detroit Lions (2-1-1, 1-0-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (4-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 14, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Lions vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+156) | GB: (-180)
Spread: DET: +3.5 (-115) | GB: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 34% | GB: 66%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DET: (+6000) | GB: (+1400)
Lions vs Packers Betting Trends
- Detroit is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Detroit's last 11 games.
- Green Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Green Bay is 6-3 straight up in its last nine home games.
Lions vs Packers Stats
- Detroit is averaging 24.2 points per game (PPG) in 2019 (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Detroit is allowing 23.8 PPG in 2019 (T-No. 20 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 23.8 PPG in 2019 (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is allowing 18.6 PPG in 2019 (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Detroit lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 34-30, at home in Week 4.
- Green Bay defeated Dallas, 34-24, on the road in Week 5.
Lions vs Packers Prop Bet
All Lions-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Pts (+140) — The Packers scored a huge win in Week 5 at Dallas, on the strength of a great running game that saw Aaron Jones rush for 107 yards and four touchdowns. Green Bay's much-improved defense was also a key factor, sacking Dak Prescott three times while also forcing three picks. The Lions have been in all four games they've played this season (their lone loss was 34-30), but Green Bay's stout defense and solid rushing attack could give the Packers an edge here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.