Lions vs Cardinals Game Info
Detroit Lions (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Lions vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (-140) | ARI: (+122)
Spread: DET: -2.5 (-110) | ARI: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 78% | ARI: 22%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DET: (+8000) | ARI: (+11000)
Lions vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Detroit is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games when playing on the road against Arizona.
- Detroit is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games against an opponent in the NFC West.
- Arizona is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Arizona's last 15 games against Detroit.
Lions vs Cardinals Stats
- Detroit averaged 20.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Detroit surrendered 22.5 PPG last season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Arizona averaged 14.1 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 26.6 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Lions vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Lions-Cardinals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Detroit Lions by 1-13 Points (+155) – Both teams in this game are going through a rebuilding process, but this could be the Detroit Lions' matchup for the taking. There's likely a huge disparity between Matthew Stafford and rookie signal-caller Kyler Murray, and experience could prevail here. Additionally, the Lions have won their last two games against the Cardinals, and one of those wins came by just 12 points (Sept. 10, 2017).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.