Lions vs Broncos Game Info
Detroit Lions (3-10-1, 1-5-1 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (5-9, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Lions vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+260) | DEN: (-310)
Spread: DET: +6.5 (+100) | DEN: -6.5 (-120)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: 22% | DEN: 78%
Lions vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Detroit's last five road games.
- Detroit is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against Denver.
- Denver is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Denver's last 23 games.
Lions vs Broncos Stats
- Detroit is averaging 21.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 26.6 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 17.1 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Detroit lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 38-17, at home in Week 15.
- Denver lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 23-3, on the road in Week 15.
Lions vs Broncos Prop Bet
All Lions-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Detroit) Total Points: Under 15.5 (-108) – The Detroit Lions' offense has failed to find any sort of rhythm on the road since losing quarterback Matthew Stafford to injury, averaging just 12.0 points per game (PPG) in the three road games since he was sidelined. The Broncos have played lights-out defense at home this year (18.5 PPG, No. 8 in the NFL) and, barring a sudden improvement by Detroit, have more than enough talent to keep the Lions under two scores on Sunday afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.