Lansberg vs Kianzad Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Preliminary Card Women's Bantamweight Bout
Lina "Elbow Queen" Lansberg (10-5-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Pannie "Banzai" Kianzad (15-6-0, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 16 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 5:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Lansberg vs Kianzad Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lina Lansberg: (+250)
- Pannie Kianzad: (-325)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Lansberg by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lansberg by Points: (N/A)
- Lansberg by Submission: (N/A)
- Kianzad by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kianzad by Points: (N/A)
- Kianzad by Submission: (N/A)
Lansberg vs Kianzad Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Lansberg-Kianzad prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Pannie Kianzad (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Lansberg vs Kianzad Betting Trends & Stats
- Lina Lansberg lost to Sara McMann, by decision, in her last fight on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Pannie Kianzad lost to Raquel Pennington, by decision, in her last fight on Sept. 18, 2021.
- Lansberg averages 2.76 strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Kianzad averages 5.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Lansberg averages 3.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Kianzad averages 4.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Lansberg averages 0.71 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Kianzad has a 77% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.