Lightning vs Blue Jackets Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Playoffs Game 4
Lightning vs Blue Jackets Game Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Quarterfinals (TB Leads 2-1)
No. 2 Tampa Bay Lightning (43-27-6) vs No. 7 Columbus Blue Jackets (33-37-15)
Date: Monday, Aug. 17, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Lightning vs Blue Jackets Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-175) | CBJ: (+150)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+170) | CBJ: +1.5 (-200)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+135) I Under: (-160)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: 65% | CBJ: 35%
Series Price: TB: (-600) | CBJ: (+410)
Stanley Cup Odds: TB: (+600) | CBJ: (+6000)
Lightning vs Blue Jackets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Lightning
Over/Under: Under 5
NFL Playoff Bracket
Lightning vs Blue Jackets Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated Columbus, 3-2, in Game 3.
- Tampa Bay is 3-1 straight up in its last four games against Columbus.
- The total has hit the under in six of Tampa Bay's last seven games.
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Columbus' last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Columbus' last seven games against Tampa Bay.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!