Sunday's slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Game Info
- Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (54-21-7)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amalie Arena -- Tampa, Florida
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-125) | TOR: (+104)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+195) | TOR: +1.5 (-240)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lightning win (55.2%)
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Spread
The Maple Leafs are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road versus the Lightning. The Maple Leafs are -240 to cover the spread, and the Lightning are +195.
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Over/Under
The Lightning-Maple Leafs game on May 8 has been given an over/under of 6.5 goals. The over is -118 and the under is -104.
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Moneyline
Tampa Bay is the favorite, -125 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a +104 underdog on the road.