Lightning vs Islanders Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (March 27)
Lightning vs Islanders Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Tampa Bay Lightning (40-18-6, 21-12-2 Away) vs. New York Islanders (28-26-9, 17-12-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Lightning vs Islanders Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-152) | NYI: (+126)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+188) | NYI: +1.5 (-230)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-108) I Under: (-112)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TB: (+900) | NYI: (+20000)
Lightning vs Islanders Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Islanders win (50.0%)
Lightning vs Islanders Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against the Islanders.
- The total has hit the under in each of Tampa Bay's last eight games.
- The Islanders are 17-16 against the spread (ATS) in its last 32 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of the Islanders' last 18 games.
Lightning vs Islanders Prop Bets
- Brayden Point— 0.5: Over (+160) | Under (-200)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-225)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Victor Hedman — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.