The NHL schedule on Tuesday includes the Tampa Bay Lightning taking on the Carolina Hurricanes.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Lightning vs Hurricanes Game Info
- Tampa Bay Lightning (41-18-6) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (43-15-7)
- Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amalie Arena -- Tampa, Florida
Lightning vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-142) | CAR: (+118)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+190) | CAR: +1.5 (-230)
- Total: 5.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Lightning vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lightning win (55.4%)
Lightning vs Hurricanes Spread
- The Lightning are hosting the Hurricanes, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Hurricanes are +118 to cover the spread, with the Lightning being -142.
Lightning vs Hurricanes Over/Under
- The over/under for the Lightning vs Hurricanes March 29 NHL matchup is 5.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Lightning vs Hurricanes Moneyline
- Carolina is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -142 favorite at home.