Liberty vs Syracuse Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
Liberty Flames (4-0, FBS Independents) vs. Syracuse Orange (1-3, FBS Independents)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Liberty vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (-144) | SYR: (+118)
Spread: LIB: -2.5 (-115) | SYR: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LIB: (63%) | SYR: (37%)
Liberty vs Syracuse Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Liberty: (34.4%) | Syracuse: (65.6%)
Liberty vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated Liberty, 24-0, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Syracuse is 1-0-0 in the only all-time, head-to-head matchup against Liberty.
- Liberty is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Liberty is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Syracuse is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Syracuse's last eight games.
- Liberty defeated Louisiana-Monroe, 40-7, at home in Week 6.
- Syracuse lost to Duke, 38-24, on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.