Liberty vs SFA Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for December 11 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Liberty Flames are among the college basketball squads in action on Saturday, versus the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Liberty vs SFA Point Spread
Liberty is favored by12.5 points over SFA. Liberty is -118 to cover the spread, with SFA being -104.
Liberty vs SFA Over/Under
A combined point total of 131.5 has been set for Liberty-SFA on December 11, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Liberty vs SFA Moneyline
Liberty is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while SFA is a +114 underdog.
Liberty vs SFA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Liberty wins (60.5%)
Liberty vs SFA Betting Trends
- Liberty's record against the spread (ATS) is 6-1-0.
- The Flames have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Liberty has played eight games this season, and three of them have hit the over.
- SFA has four wins in eight games against the spread this season.
- The 'Jacks are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 2.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been three SFA games (out of eight) that hit the over this season.
Liberty vs SFA Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Liberty: (-134) | SFA: (+114)
- Spread: Liberty: -1.5 (-118) | SFA: +1.5 (-104)
- Total: 131.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!