Lazio vs Bayern Munich Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Champions League Match
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Match Info
2020-21 Champions League Soccer - Round of 16 (Leg 1 of 2)
S.S. Lazio vs FC Bayern Munich
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Stadio Olimpico — Rome, Italy
Coverage: BT Sport
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAZ: (+360) | MUN: (-145) | DRAW: (+310)
Spread: LAZ: +1 (+115) | MUN: -1 (+175)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+124) | Under: (-152)
Team to Score the First Goal: LAZ: (+155) | MUN: (-200) I NO GOALS: (+2000)
Odds to Win the Champions League: LAZ: (+10000) | MUN: (+340)
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Bayern Munich Wins
Percentages: Lazio (20%) | Bayern Munich (61%) | Draw (19%)
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Betting Trends & Stats
- Lazio drew against Club Brugge, 2-2, in its most recent Champions League match.
- Bayern Munich defeated Lokomotiv Moscow, 2-0, in its most recent Champions League match.
- Lazio is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches (all leagues).
- Lazio is 2-4-0 (W-D-L) in its last six Champions League matches.
- Bayern Munich is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches (all leagues).
- Bayern Munich is 5-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last six Champions League matches.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.