Lakers vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 10)
Lakers vs Thunder Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Los Angeles Lakers (13-13, 4-6 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (8-16, 4-7 Home)
Date: Friday, December10, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Paycom Center — Oklahoma City, OK
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Lakers vs Thunder Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-200) | OKC: (+168)
Spread: LAL: -5 (-110) | OKC: +5 (-110)
Total: 217 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+1000) | OKC: (+50000)
Lakers vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Lakers win (67.0%)
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 6-3 straight up in its last nine games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Lakers' last five games against Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Oklahoma City's last nine games.
Lakers vs Thunder Prop Bets
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander — 22.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Luguentz Dort — 18.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Josh Giddey — 11.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander — 4.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Luguentz Dort — 3.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Josh Giddey — 6.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander — 5.5: Over (+112) | Under (-140)
- Josh Giddey — 5.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.