Cover Photo: Getty Images
Lakers vs Thunder Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (35-42, 14-25 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (44-33, 24-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+610) | OKC: (-850)
Spread: LAL: +12.5 (-110) | OKC: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAL: 44% | OKC: 56%
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats
- The Lakers are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Lakers are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has gone under in five of the Lakers' last seven games.
- Oklahoma City is 2-7 both straight up and ATS in its last nine games.
- Oklahoma City is 1-5 straight up in its last five home games.
Lakers vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Lakers-Thunder betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Paul George Total Points: Under 28.5 (-122) – George hasn't been the same since returning from a mysterious shoulder injury, and it's really impacted his shooting. In the month of March, George only shot 40.3 percent from the field, and 34.5 percent from distance. That's a noticeable decline from the 44.0 percent he's shooting from the floor, and the 37.8 percent he's shooting from beyond the arc this season. Understandably, George's poor shooting has effected his scoring output, as he's averaged just 26.2 points per game (PPG) in March.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.