Lakers vs Raptors Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Lakers vs Raptors Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (50-14) vs Toronto Raptors (46-18)
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Lakers vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-144) | TOR: (+122)
Spread: LAL: -2.5 (-114) | TOR: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 83% | TOR: 17%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+260) | TOR: (+2000)
Lakers vs Raptors Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games.
- Toronto is 16-4 straight up in their last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last five games.
Lakers vs Raptors Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 114.2 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 113.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports today and get a $5 bonus with your first deposit!