Lakers vs Nuggets Game 3 Info
NBA Western Conference Finals - Game 3 (LAL Leads 2-0)
No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 27-9 Away) vs. No. 3 Nuggets (46-27, 26-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex — Lake Buena Vista, FL
Lakers vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-270) | DEN: (+220)
Spread: LAL: -6.5 (-110) | DEN: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 213.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (41%) | DEN: (59%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (-360) | DEN: (+4200)
Lakers vs Nuggets Game 3 Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets +6.5
Over/Under: Over 214
NBA Playoff Bracket
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- The Lakers defeated Denver in Game 2, 105-103.
- The Lakers are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games.
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Denver's last 10 games.
Lakers vs Nuggets Stats
- Denver is averaging 110.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.6 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.