Lakers vs Nuggets Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (40-12, 22-5 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (38-16, 21-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Lakers vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-144) | DEN: (+122)
Spread: LAL: -2.5 (-110) | DEN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 220 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 87% | DEN: 13%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+300) | DEN: (+2500)
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Lakers' last 15 games.
- The Lakers are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- Denver is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Denver's last seven games.
Lakers vs Nuggets Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 114.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 110.3 PPG this season (T-No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Lakers defeated the Phoenix Suns, 125-100, at home in their most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
- Denver defeated the San Antonio Spurs, 127-120, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
Lakers vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Lakers-Nuggets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jamal Murray - Points: Over 20.5 (+100) — Will Barton and Michael Porter Jr. will be out again for Denver tonight, which has benefited Jamal Murray. With those two off the floor, Murray averages 23.95 points per 36 minutes (+3.15). During his last three games, Murray has averaged 31 points in 37.3 minutes, which is up from his season average of 18.6 points in 32.1 minutes.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.