Lakers vs Heat Game 6 Info
NBA Finals - Game 6 (LAL Leads 3-2)
Los Angeles Lakers (52-19) vs. Miami Heat (44-29)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Lakers vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-235) | MIA: (+194)
Spread: LAL: -5.5 (-110) | MIA: +5.5 (-114)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (68%) | MIA: (32%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (-900) | MIA: (+610)
Lakers vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Los Angeles Lakers -5
Over/Under: Under 215.5
Lakers vs Heat Betting Trends
- Miami defeated the Lakers in Game 5, 111-108.
- The Lakers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Lakers are 15-4 straight up in their last 19 games.
- Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Miami's last nine games.
Lakers vs Heat Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.4 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 111.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.9 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!