Lakers vs Heat Game 4 Info
NBA Finals - Game 4 (LAL Leads 2-1)
Los Angeles Lakers (52-19) vs. Miami Heat (44-29)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Lakers vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-330) | MIA: (+265)
Spread: LAL: -7.5 (-110) | MIA: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (70%) | MIA: (30%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (-1500) | MIA: (+900)
Lakers vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Miami Heat +8.5
Over/Under: Under 218.5
Lakers vs Heat Betting Trends
- Miami defeated the Lakers in Game 3, 115-104.
- The Lakers are 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Lakers' last six games.
- Miami is 14-4 ATS in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last seven games.
Lakers vs Heat Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.6 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.0 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.