Lakers vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Lakers (11-4, 7-0 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (9-5, 6-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Lakers vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-106) | MIL: (-110)
Spread: LAL: +1 (-114) | MIL: -1 (-106)
Total: 229 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (71%) | MIL: (29%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+270) | MIL: (+700)
Lakers vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lakers vs Bucks Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Laker's last 13 games.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last seven games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers lost to Golden State, 115-113, in their most recent game on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Milwaukee lost to Brooklyn, 125-123, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.