Lakers vs 76ers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Lakers vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Lakers (14-4, 10-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (12-6, 9-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Lakers vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-158) | PHI: (+134)
Spread: LAL: -3.5 (-110) | PHI: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (87%) | PHI: (13%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+260) | PHI: (+2000)
Lakers vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lakers vs 76ers Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of the Lakers' last 16 games.
- Philadelphia is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Philadelphia's last six home games.
- The Lakers defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers, 115-108, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
- Philadelphia lost to the Detroit Pistons, 119-104, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.