Lafayette vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Lafayette vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Lafayette Leopards (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Syracuse Orange (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Lafayette vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAF: (+2000) | SYR (-30000)
Spread: LAF: +25.5 (-112) | SYR: -25.5 (-108)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LAF: (N/A) | SYR: (+5000)
Lafayette vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Lafayette vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 8-0 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Lafayette.
- Syracuse defeated Lafayette, 87-63, in their last meeting on Nov. 25, 1995.
- Lafayette is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games as the underdog.
- Syracuse is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Lafayette's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Syracuse's last seven games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.