Lafayette vs Bucknell Basketball Game Info
Lafayette Leopards (14-7, 6-4 Patriot) vs. Bucknell Bison (9-14, 5-5 Patriot)
Date: Monday, Feb. 3, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Sojka Pavilion – Lewisburg, PA
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Lafayette vs Bucknell Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAF: (N/A) I BUCK: (N/A)
Spread: LAF: +2 (-110) I BUCK: -2 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAF: 78% I BUCK: 22%
Lafayette vs Bucknell Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lafayette vs Bucknell Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Bucknell defeated Lafayette, 78-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 5, 2020.
- Bucknell is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Lafayette.
- Bucknell is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Lafayette.
- Lafayette is 13-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- Bucknell is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 games.
- Lafayette defeated American, 82-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Bucknell lost to Boston University, 77-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.