Lafayette vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Lafayette Leopards (0-3, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (4-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 19, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
Lafayette vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAF: (+1600) | DUKE: (-4500)
Spread: LAF: +32.5 (-106) | DUKE: -32.5 (-114)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LAF: (N/A) | DUKE: (+1200)
Lafayette vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (95.6%)
Lafayette vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Lafayette, 93-77, in their only head-to-head matchup on Jan. 10, 1977.
- Lafayette is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Duke is 7-2-1 ATS in its last 10 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in six of Lafayette's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Duke's last 16 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.