Knicks vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 16
In NBA action on Wednesday, the New York Knicks face the Portland Trail Blazers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- New York Knicks (28-40) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (26-41)
- Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York City, New York
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NY: (-800) | POR: (+560)
- Spread: NY: -11.5 (-112) | POR: +11 (-108)
- Total: 223.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, New York is 32-36-0 this year.
- Out of 68 New York games so far this year, 34 have gone over the total.
- Portland has 27 wins in 67 games against the spread this year.
- Portland has seen 31 of its 67 games hit the over.
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Knicks win (80%)
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Knicks are hosting the Trail Blazers, and favored by 11.5 points. New York is -112 to cover the spread, with Portland being -108.
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
The Knicks-Trail Blazers matchup on March 16 has been given an over/under of 223.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Knicks vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Knicks-Trail Blazers, New York is the favorite at -800, and Portland is +560 playing on the road.