Knicks vs Pistons Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
New York Knicks (16-18, 9-7 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (5-27, 3-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Knicks vs Pistons Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (-300) | DET: (+245)
Spread: NYK: -7.5 (-110) | DET: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 213.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2400) | DET: (+50000)
Knicks vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Knicks win (62.6%)
Knicks vs Pistons Betting Trends
- New York is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of New York's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Detroit's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Detroit's last six games against New York.
Knicks vs Pistons Prop Bets
- Julius Randle — 21.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Saddiq Bey — 19.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Frank Jackson — 18.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Julius Randle — 10.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Mitchell Robinson — 10.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Saddiq Bey — 6.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Julius Randle — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Saddiq Bey — 3.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Hamidou Diallo — 2.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.