Knicks vs Mavericks Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
Knicks vs Mavericks Game Info
New York Knicks (1-7, 0-5 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (5-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center – Dallas, TX
Knicks vs Mavericks Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+470) | DAL: (-650)
Spread: NY: +11 (-110) | DAL: -11 (-110)
Total: 214.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NY: 24% | DAL: 76%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NY: (+25000) | DAL: (+6500)
Knicks vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- The Knicks are 3-8 straight up in their last 11 games against Dallas.
- The Knicks are 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- Dallas is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games against New York.
- The total has hit the over in Dallas' last six games.
Knicks vs Mavericks Stats
- New York is averaging 99.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- New York is surrendering 110.4 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Dallas are averaging 115.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Dallas are surrendering 111.3 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- New York lost to the Detroit Pistons, 122-102, on the road on Wednesday, Nov. 6.
- Dallas defeated the Orlando Magic, 107-106, at home Wednesday, Nov. 6.
Knicks vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Knicks vs Mavericks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic - To Record a Triple Double (+310) — Luka Doncic is very good and the Knicks are very bad. That is the basis of this bet, but it goes deeper. On the season, Doncic is averaging 26.7 points, 9.9 rebounds, and 9.1 assists. That means if he is able to have an even slightly above average game against one of the worst teams in the league, he will hit triple double numbers. In fact, in seven games this season Doncic already has three triple doubles and was one assist away from a fourth. By that logic, he is just as likely to get one as he is to not. Against the Knicks though, the matchup is certainly in his favor.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.