Knicks vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights
Knicks vs Lakers Game Info
New York Knicks (10-26, 5-14 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (29-7, 14-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Knicks vs Lakers Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+650) | LAL: (-1050)
Spread: NYK: +12.5 (-110) | LAL: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYK: 48% | LAL: 52%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NYK: (+25000) | LAL: (+320)
Knicks vs Lakers Betting Trends
- New York is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New York's last seven games.
- Los Angeles is 2-8-1 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Lakers' last 10 games.
Knicks vs Lakers Stats
- New York is averaging 104.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- New York is surrendering 111.8 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Los Angeles is averaging 112.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 105.4 PPG (No. 5 in the NBA).
Knicks vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Knicks-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Davis over 37.5 Points + Rebounds (-118) — The Knicks have been woeful at guarding big men this season, and they are facing the league's premier power forward/center combo in Anthony Davis. The Lakers will look to Davis offensively, as they typically do, but the matchup against the Knicks is particularly favorable for Davis tonight. Marcus Morris Sr. is doubtful with a neck injury, and the Knicks have no clear replacement for that kind of defensive production in their current lineup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.