Knicks vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New York Knicks (23-22, 9-14 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (29-15, 18-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, Mar, 27, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Knicks vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+315) | MIL: (-400)
Spread: NYK: +9 (-110) | MIL: -9 (-110)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYK: (71%) | MIL: (29%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+19000) | MIL: (+850)
Knicks vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Bucks Betting Trends
- New York is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in four of New York's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Milwaukee's last five home games.
- New York defeated Washington, 106-102, in its most recent game on March 25, 2021.
- Milwaukee lost to Boston, 122-114, in its most recent game on March 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.