Knicks vs Hawks Game 4 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 3 (ATL Leads 2-1)
No. 4 New York Knicks (41-31, 16-20 Away) No. 5 Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 25-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, GA
Knicks vs Hawks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+160) | ATL: (-190)
Spread: NYK: +4,5 (-110) | ATL: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 208.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYK: (47%) | ATL: (53%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+19000) | ATL: (+5500)
Knicks vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Hawks Betting Trends
- New York is 7-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 12-0 straight up in its 12 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of New York's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Atlanta's last five games.
- Atlanta defeated New York, 105-94, in Game 3 of this series on May 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!