Kings vs Spurs Game Info
Sacramento Kings (28-36) vs. San Antonio Spurs (27-36)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Complex Sports – Kissimmee, FL
Kings vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (-146) | SAS: (+124)
Spread: SAC: -3 (-105) | SAS: +3 (-115)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: (49%) | SAS: (51%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: SAC: (+25000) | SAS: (+21000)
Kings vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 7-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Sacramento's last five games.
- San Antonio is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- San Antonio is 5-10 straight up in its last 15 games.
Kings vs Spurs Stats
- Sacramento is averaging 109.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 110.9 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is averaging 113.2 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.