Cover Photo: Getty Images
Kings vs Spurs Game Info
Sacramento Kings (47-27, 20-17 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (55-19, 30-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Kings vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+420) | SAS: (-550)
Spread: SAC: +10.5 (-110) | SAS: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAC: 38% | SAS: 62%
Kings vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- Sacramento is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Sacramento is 1-6 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The total has gone under in 11 of San Antonio's last 15 games.
- San Antonio is 12-1 straight up in its last 13 games.
Kings vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Kings-Spurs betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- LaMarcus Aldridge Total Points: Over 21.5 (-102) – Aldridge is averaging 27.3 points per game (PPG) over his last three contests, and he's a tough match up for the Sacramento Kings. The Kings surrender 51.4 PPG in the paint this season (No. 26 in the NBA), which could play right into Aldridge's hands.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.